Writing My Book







My name is Monique Diaz Layzell and I wanted to tell my story on what I did and how I fought and won mine and my child's freedom from my now ex-husband and abuser.

I am an American Woman from Dallas Texas and married a man from Somerset England. A man who I thought was kind and meeting his family who I was seeing as a nice and caring family, also was promised to not worry for anything, just to love and live my life and to speak my mind and to be just me myself.

Then I was happy so I thought but when I got caught in the web of lies, total change of promises and hearing the secrets of the real Layzell family and the man I married turned to a monster on our wedding night. All I was thinking this is not happening maybe I am seeing this wrong way, I have to give this a chance to work this out. I was so very wrong and  later in the years I got lost and my soul was dying,

But later I had a child and I had to fight to keep us safe and I found me the strong woman the caring person who said enough. You must know I saw how I was really alone I was in their bubble and I needed to pop it.

I am writing this to help other men and women also teens to see the signs are all the same for all people. This is a guide to healing your soul and finding you the real you and to not to be afraid of yourself because you do have the power to change your world.


Please help Monique Diaz Layzell to fulfill her dreams to get her book going by donating what you can click here DONATE

Thank you

Monique Layzell

Post a Comment